Jum Jum prototype is original designed and hand sculpted by Lean. “Bichines” BJD are a line of little animals in resin, with the same body called “Bichín” line.
It’s a YOSD (Tiny doll) BJD (Ball Jointed Doll). Of about 8,27 inches (21 cm) tall.
This little creature is inspired in Japanese folklore, where the Kitsunes (foxes) are intelligent beings that possess magical abilities. Kitsunes used to have many tails, a greater number of tails indicates an older and more powerful fox. This way we know that this is a puppy fox, as it has only one tail, it’s no older than 100 years old, when more fox tails usually appear.
It has four special features:
♥ cute hands that bend in wrists like our pets!
♥ “glow in the dark” eyes!
♥ the Optional white foxtail.
♥squishy PAW PADS!
· A complete nude doll, stringed with elastic cords, without faceup.
· The Resin is in pure white color skin.
· Squishy Paw Pads included!
· A pair of 16 mm handmade eyes with “glow in the dark” effect, crystal cabochons, color as seen in the photographs.
· Kitsune Artist face up and body blushing, designed and performed by Lean
· White faux fur Foxtail attached with magnets.
· Cushioned protector bag specially designed for Jum Jum.
· COA: certificate of authenticity. Limited serie Number.
Layaway:You can purchase Jum Jum Kitsune by subscribing a layaway from 2 to 3 installments. For more information, click here.
Total Height (include Head) : 21 cm fox Eyes size: 16mm Head circumference: 13,5 cm fox without ears Neck circumference: 4,5 cm Chest circumference: 11,5 cm Waist circumference: 10,5 cm Belly circumference: 12,5 cm Hips circumference: 14 cm Shoulder arm to arm: 6,5 cm Leg length : 7,5 cm Arm length: 5 cm
Please note this is NOT a toy. It is not destined to be used by children or minors. The responsibility for its use and handling will be entirely yours.
There might be slightly color variations between the product and their pictures displayed. As they depend on the inevitable displaying differences existed between various computer screens, mobile phones and / or tablets. And the light when the photographs has been taken.
Every Artist face up or make up is handmade, as each makeup is unique, there may be small imperfections.
Frequently movement of the ball jointed doll can rub or damage the parts withbody blushing.